Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Tomorrow is the DAYYY!!!

Tomorrow morning bright and early we will be packing up and going to Denver Airport and so our 35 hour travels begin!!!  Mornings are just my least favorite, I feel a little sick during them anyways but be praying for my butterflies as I am feeling a little nervous :)  God is so faithful in giving me peace and rest.  I am so thankful for my team.  God has blessed us with a team of people lovers.  We are a family now.  Only knowing each other 72 hours and already able to joke with each other, laugh with each other and pray with each other. 

God has been teaching me so much already about being flexible and I know this will be a major theme in travel and throughout the next year.  I love you and am unbelievably grateful for your prayers.  I know that they are working in the fact that all my bags are packed and under 50 pounds.  I will try to post a blog when I arrive in Cote d'Ivoire.

Bon Voyage!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment